Saturday, April 6, 2013

The view from my backyard

We've had two beautiful days to enjoy the weather and the boys and I have spent them in the backyard.  We've soaked in the sun, played with all the toys, blew bubbles, spilled all of the bubbles, played in the sandbox, made sandcastles and went for a walk.  Hooray for Spring finally showing it's face!


He wasn't so sure of the outdoors, but he did love that soccer ball


Landon was sure to play with as many things
as he could.  He LOVED his time outside.

Spring is coming!  My lilacs are coming along nicely.

My baby boy and I


Landon insisted on pushing Will on our walk.  He was "babysitting".

  
If you have the ability to get out and enjoy the sun do it!  It's been wonderful.  I can't wait for Will to no longer be afraid of the grass, and take off exploring the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment