Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One of those moments

I had just finished changing Will and was emptying his diaper genie. When I turned around to see him coming towards me with something in his clenched fist. I told Landon, "I told you to pick up that piece of dog food before Will got it!" 

I grabbed that little fist and pulled it open to retrieve it before he ate it. I had dug two pieces out of his mouth yesterday, he loves the stuff. When I opened his fist I began freaking out. Small freak out at first, but it quickly escalated. In his hand was not a hard piece of dog food, but something mushy. It was all over his hand. Then I thought it looked a bit like poo. NOOOOO!!!!! It was a tiny poo nugget from the DOG! I scrubbed him clean and went outside to put the dirty diapers in the trash. I forgot to mention that I also took a wipe and cleaned the dog's butt, just in case. 

All was well...for that short minute. I was washing my hands, post trash duty, when Will approached me with his new light stick toy. Waving it happily about, then I saw it. MORE POO! So I snatched him and the toy up and violently scrubbed. We then turned on every light in the house and went on a poo nugget hunt. None to be found, let's hope that was all if them. I guess poor Mo had a rough poo outside and then came inside a little too quickly. Gross. 

And, as I wrote this, I saw that Will had apparently not just touched it, he sat in it. How did he find all of it! Now I have to go scrub out his shorts. Eww. 

Ah, the joys of having a dog...and kids. They combine each of their individual gross and it becomes extra gross. Thanks for that kiddos. Off I go to scrub poop out of pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment