Monday, November 25, 2013

Crafting for Thanksgiving

The boys brought home two small pumpkins (probably more accurately called a gourd) from trunk or treat with my Mom.  They got to decorate them with foam Halloween stickers.  They enjoyed taking off the stickers and trading them between each pumpkin until they were no longer sticky.  So I've had two pumpkins sitting on my table. I came up with a fun idea to turn them into pumpkin turkey's for Thanksgiving.  



I wanted thumb tacks that weren't colored,but finding them proved more difficult than I thought it would.  Landon chose the fancy google eyes for his turkey and to use a leftover bow tie from his original pumpkin.  I think they turned out pretty cute! And I'm proud to say they are out of my own head and not off Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment