Monday, November 25, 2013

Saying goodbye is hard to do

We recently received the news that our good friends were moving.  Not just to a new house, to a new state.  I nearly cried when they told me, but I am happy for them.  For new job opportunities and time with her family and new adventures.  But we will miss them.  Our boys are a year apart and LOVE to play together.  We went over just a few days ago so the men could move some heavy stuff. Before we went Landon said, "I love Colin, Mommy."  I about cried again telling him that his buddy was moving away.  But luckily they will be only 1.5hrs from our family in NY so we can still visit when we go up and they of course will be here for visits too.  Poor Landon is losing his only guy friend! haha.  All of my friends had girls when I had a boy and so he is alone in the world of girls.  Not that he seems to mind.  But we had them over for dinner and hang out time a week or so ago. I needed to get as many snuggles from their darling new baby girl as I could!
Landon and his buddy Colin
 Will had to squeeze in between them.  He thinks he's a big guy.

Baby Sofia.  Landon calls her Baby Princess Sofia and even asked to hold her.  That is a big deal for him!




 I love this picture.  Two of my awesome boys.

 The boys all love to play superheros when they are together.  Will donned the Hulk gloves and proceeded to Hulk smash everyone in his way.

Sad Hulk needed a hug from Daddy.  He refused to take them off for comfort hugs.

We are excited to play with them whenever we can.  We love them and are lucky to have gotten to know them over the past four years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment