Monday, February 24, 2014

Staying little

I know some days are hard and I think I'll pull my hair out with the kids running amuck. But tonight I was brought back to reality. These days are all too fleeting and one day they'll be grown up with little time for their Mom. This hit me as we were watching their night time show. Landon was laying at one end of the couch. He was curled up with a pillow and blanket. Will had been sitting on my lap with a pillow and blanket, just relaxing. At this point he had hopped down and was playing and showing me something and giving me kisses. 
I told him he was my sweet boy and told Landon he was my big awesome guy. To which he said, "yeah, I'm a big guy!" And as I watched him lay there and watched Will, actually using a zipper, I realized how fast they were growing. And I teared up because I don't want them to get big. Ever. I love my little boys, and I love them that way...little.   

No comments:

Post a Comment