Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Graduation time!

I can't believe it, my oldest niece graduated from high school this weekend!  This makes me feel very old.  I am so proud of her, for the amazing woman she has become, and the plans she has for her future.  For unknown reasons, they moved it indoors.  I was going to attend the graduation ceremony when it was outside, but to go indoors you had to have a ticket.  All the tickets allotted to Lauren were already taken, so I was going to miss out.  So John and I went over to see her while she was hurrying to get ready so we could give her her gift and say congrats.  As I was walking out of the door she stopped me because one of her friends had an extra ticket!  So I was able to go after all!  Hooray!  The ceremony was held in the school gymnasium.  It was over crowded, and there was no where to sit.  We ended up sitting on the stairs of the bleachers...oh so very comfy.  But it was worth it to see her graduate!

The graduate!  Waiting in line.
Receiving her diploma

 Lauren and I after graduation. 

 A mother daughter moment.   She's a proud mom!

 MaMa and her oldest grandchild

 Lauren and her cousin

 Proud parents

 My gorgeous nieces.  Can you believe how beautiful they are?
Best friends

I taught Michelle how selfies were done before they had a name and before cell phones with cool cameras.  
I love my nieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment