Sunday, September 7, 2014

Gabriel's newborn photo shoot

Gabriel had his newborn photo shoot when he was one week old. He did a wonderful job of posing and being easily calmed down and put back to sleep so we could continue.  The wonderful Mindy Chase Photography took these shots.  Here's just a few.  Not putting them all up is so hard!  She does amazing work!

Ok, I know it's the same picture, but I love it in color and in B&W.  I couldn't choose.


 Look what we caught!
 The clock is set to his time of birth.




My little love.

If you ever need photos taken, family, maternity, newborn, children's milestones, senior pics, etc, call her up.  Her work is always great and she has wonderful ideas to share and knows how to work with you to get the best photos.  I can't say enough good things about her work.  I am lucky to have her as a friend and photographer.  I'm going to have a hard time picking which ones to use around my home.  I love my little Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment