Thursday, April 18, 2013

Moments

Sorry to all those who are hoping for a picture, but none of that this time 'round.  I know that most women out there have had their "moments" while hormonal, so I am not alone when crying at things that are not usually that emotionally charged.  The boys had both just gotten up and I was finishing up an old episode of Bones.  The one where Angela and Hodgens have their baby.  And I found myself crying at the memory of the first time I got to hold my sweet little babies.  There is nothing more special or more magical than holding your newly born baby in your arms, NOTHING.  So there I was, crying in the middle of my living room floor.  Landon turned and saw me and said, "Mommy!  You crying, why do you have tears?"  So I told him that it made me think about when he and Bubba Will were born and how much it meant to me and that's what made me cry.  He said, "oh, okay." and He gave me a hug.  He then said, "I'll wipe them away Mommy."  He then proceeded to gently wipe away my tears with his blankie.  How sweet is that?  That of course made me cry even more so he continued to worry and wipe away tears.  Most of the day was full of that same little boy causing me hormone induced rage, but at that moment he was the sweetest, kindest little boy ever.  I was and am still touched that he cared so much about his Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment