Monday, April 29, 2013

Time flies.....

...when your baby is growing up!  How have 11 months passed by so quickly?  He turned 11 mon a few weeks ago, but I had to take him to the Dr on that day for his ear infections.  He was one sick boy and was not up for photography.  He wasn't up for it today either!  I took nearly 20 shots and only had 4 usable ones.  Squirmy boys!


He is still refusing to walk on his own.  You can hold only one of his hands and walk beside him and he'll walk just fine.  He took a half step alone today.  I can't wait to see him walk.  I know, I know, I keep going on about hating to see him grow up and here I am wishing he would walk.  I am equally as excited to watch him grow up into a "big boy" as I am sad to watch his baby days go away.  Some of his favorite things to do are play with the dog, waving his dog toy for him and giggling, finally getting the hang of his sippy cup and drinking milk, working on walking, and working on talking.  He emulates his brother as much as he can for a little guy, and lucky for him Landon enjoys it most of the time.  


We finally remembered to get the walk behind toy out a week ago.  Landon uses it constantly and therefore Will rarely gets his hands on it.  Landon uses it as an indoor lawnmower, a tiller, and a vacuum.  Tonight Will was thrilled to use it.  He was smiling from ear to ear as he walked up and down the hallway.  Now let's get walking!



No comments:

Post a Comment