Sunday, November 30, 2014

Digger Dan

If you recall many many posts ago I was romanticizing my old elementary school.  I do love that place.  It had it's 100th birthday before it had to meet its end, at least it was able to celebrate that.  My mom has been keeping me in the loop about the progress of its demolition.  They started tearing it down and so the boys and I went over to see all the big construction equipment doing their job.  A very exciting trip for them! (you'll notice I accidentally put this out of order.  The snow came after this lovely day)

 The front of the building.  The oldest section of the school is that pile of rubble. 
And yes, I snuck in the gated portion to get this.  I wanted to get further,but I thought they might catch me.

The boys loved watching this big "digger" working

I love this picture of Will

He was so meticulous with this huge thing.  He was able to grab small pipes out of the ceiling or wires.  It was amazing to watch.

 Gabriel was less enthused.
 Enjoying watching together and with MaMa

Goodbye Marion Elementary School.  

No comments:

Post a Comment