Sunday, November 30, 2014

Turkey Day

We had two Thanksgiving's this year.  My family had theirs a week before Thanksgiving and John's the day after the holiday.  Did I remember to take pictures of anything other than my children?  Nope. Landon and Will had new sweaters that they insisted on wearing and then I of course insisted on pictures.  You can't blame me...they are so handsome.  

Gabriel wore a cute sweater too.

 My big boys. I can't get over how big and good looking these two are.

Prepare yourself for the onslaught of pictures of my cuter than cute baby in his turkey onesie.  I made this shirt for Will's first Thanksgiving. He was 6 months old at that point, it was a little tight, but Gabriel is rocking it at 3 months.  


 So happy!
 This is his "I'm precious" face
 Daddy was being very silly.
 This is his smile when he just can't contain himself anymore.  I love it!
 What is that silly Daddy doing now?
Gabe passed out on his Uncle Adam.  Uncle Adam has a way of putting babies to sleep very soundly.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday!  We made out like bandits with two, count them, TWO turkey carcasses.  Woot!  No one else wanted them, crazies.  This week we will have wonderful soup from those babies. Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment