Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gabriel:3 Months

So I'm running behind getting these up, but I did take them on time. I promise!  He's nearly 4 months at this point, but I can't be a slacker and not put these up.  Check out my cutie patootie pants!



 He's at that age where he's very skeptical of the camera.  Getting smiles out of him while the camera is up doesn't seem to happen.  
 My big boy!

I sat him up in his bumbo so he could reach his toys better and he was thrilled!  By the time I grabbed the camera he had stopped grinning. But he was in love with being able to see his lion up close.

I can't believe he's already three months old!  Time is flying by.  He loves to smile at everyone and watch his big brother's running around.  Once he can sit on his own he will be one happy little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment