Friday, June 26, 2015

It's CHERRY TIME!

We look forward to sweet cherry season every year and look forward to going cherry picking.  We went on an adventure with the boys and picked 6lbs of sweet black cherries.




Suddenly I heard John saying, "Gabriel! Gabriel!  What are you eating!"  Since he was in the carrier behind him he couldn't see him. I ran over to find him covered in cherry juice happily eating cherries straight off the tree.  The picture below shows what he was doing.  I ended up pulling a full cherry out of his mouth and one out of each fist.  I had to keep doing that as we picked because he kept yanking them off the tree to eat.  He was very confused why he couldn't just eat them!


All my men picking.








Our view while picking.  I'd love to live surrounded by orchards like this.  Beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment