Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Will is THREE!!!

Will man is three years old!  He is silly, and funny, and sweet, and heart melting.  I love that kiddo!  
For his third birthday he requested a ruff ruff cake.  That kid loves all things dog related.  We had a little get together at my parent's house with the family.  He enjoyed a cookout, cake, presents, and playing with his cousins.  I think he enjoyed his day.


Will's ruff ruff cake.  I had to make it travel friendly, so this year I went simple.  Just a puppy diggin a hole in the cake.  He requested a funfetti cake.  The puppy is made of tootsie rolls and the dirt is oreos.  He saw the puppy before I put it together and squealed, "it's a ruff ruff!!!"  I love that he got so excited about it.

Blowing out the candles!


 Happy Birthday, Will!


 I think he enjoyed his cake and ice cream!

He was THRILLED by his new lawn mower from MaMa and PapPap

I love the amount of excitement I can get out of a simple gift of bubbles!

Must hold all the balls at once!

 His own alphabet book!!!!
 Finding himself on every page right away.
Playing in the creek with the cousins


 He wanted out, it was too cold!  Landon was actually helping him across.

 Enjoying nature.  

 Play time!

Swamp monster!

 Enjoying more nature while the kids played further down stream.  They were having an algae battle, but I tuned it out while enjoying the view.

 Post algae battle
They finished the day with popsicles. Perfect end to a perfect day!

Happy Birthday, Will!  You are still my sensitive little guy to this day.  The terrible three's have found us on most days, but my sweet guy is still in there.  You share with everyone and love snuggles.  Don't ever lose your caring heart, little boy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment