Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Adoption


Lora and John's adoption sticker, isn't it great?


I know that people don't frequent my blog much from other sources other than those that know me, but maybe, just maybe, this post will reach someone that is looking into adoption.  Either as the birth parents or the adoptive parents. 

Lora was one of my very good friends in college and the two of us enjoyed a lot of fun times together.  She is one of the most energetic and loving people I know.  You can't help but feel happy in her presence and I miss living near her to enjoy fun girl times together.  I frequent her blog now that I live on the other side of the country and am just in love with her family.  They adopted their little girl three years ago and she is the cutest!  I always knew that she would be a great Mom and she really is.  She's brilliant, she's hilarious, and she is dedicated to her family and to teaching Maya and raising her up in the gospel.  

Right now Lora and her husband, John, are in the midst of a month long media blitz frenzy to promote adoption, not just for themselves, but for others also.  They are hoping to add another sweet little spirit to their family.  Please take a moment to check out their blog. It also has links to their adoption profile to check out.  Check them out here.  Take a moment and spread the word, educate yourself a little more on the adoption process and the benefits of adoption, or say a little prayer in their behalf.  I can't wait to hear that they have been given the opportunity to adopt another child.  They are a wonderful family who deserve nothing but the best, and I hope that this reaches at least someone who it can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment