Saturday, March 29, 2014

Drama

I think everyone is pretty aware of how dramatic Landon is. Today I wouldn't give him more snacks. He angrily crossed his arms and scowled at me. 
Landon: "you aren't choosing the right, mom!"
Me: "how am I not choosing the right?"
Landon: "because you won't get me more snacks!" 
We had to discuss that me not giving him snacks wasn't a bad choice. 

Tonight at dinner he requested chips. I guess since he got them last night with our cookout. I told him he could have them if he finished dinner. With probably 8 bites to go he requested his chips and was denied. He told me he needed help eating and then gagged violently on his next bite. Seriously? I restated the rule. Eat then chips. To which I got this:
"You don't love me!!!!" As dramatically as possible. 

Oh my. This child needs to be on stage. He knows how to drive us nuts and make us laugh, that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment