Sunday, October 5, 2014

Brotherly love

The boys LOVE their baby bother.  Gabe has mixed feelings about it, but usually he loves the love.
 Out of the two big bother's Landon is the one always in his business, but he means well and loves him a lot.



Gabriel is wearing the same jammies, but the ones above are from a few weeks before the ones below.  

 Just chillin with his buddies, Cap and Iron Man

Capturing his smiles is hard, but here's part of one!

Being goofballs!

This one cracks me up because Will and Landon are making the exact same face.  They are all so cute I can barely take it.

KISSES!!!


I seriously can't get enough of this little face.



Bath time is the best time.


It's amazing how much they all look alike at this age! I'm going to have trouble telling their pictures apart years from now.  Thank goodness I label things.


No comments:

Post a Comment