Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gabriel: 2 months

It's nearly the end of October and I finally got Gabriel's 2 month pictures taken!  He's nearly 3 months old, it was about time.  He's my little love and I am enjoying watching him grow.  It may make me a little sad to see him learning and growing so quickly, but it amazes me as well.  He's my big boy in 6 month clothes and wearing out my arms.  

I tried out a new collage of information on him this month.  What do you think?  I had fun putting it together.  Don't worry, I'll add more pictures below.  I love his smiles and his dimples and get distracted by him when he decides to talk to me.  It's amazing I get anything done.

I couldn't get his attention to save my life

He LOVES to suck on his fist.  Once he figures out how to get a thumb he's going to be in heaven.


I love my little squidge!


No comments:

Post a Comment