Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trick or Treat!

This year we had several occasions to dress up and have some Halloween fun.  The first was for Trunk or Treat with my parent's ward at Camp Liahona.  It was fun to be out in the dark and the woods, but also freezing cold!  I guess that's the way Halloween is supposed to be, right?  

Take two was for our ward's Harvest Party.  It was indoors so I didn't have to do all the extra bundling.  Of course it could have been outside since it was 80 degrees that day!  What in the world?  Landon also got to dress up a third time for a party at school.  Since they were able to score tons of candy over those three events we skipped out on trick or treating in our neighborhood.  I really don't need more candy to tell them no about or to stuff in my own face.

These two were excited to both be Captain America this year.  They have on thick layers under there and ended up wearing a jacket too.  It was COLD that night.

The cutest Captain America's EVER....EVER.


For some reason they decided to smack Gabriel on the head.  
Sidekick's really take a beating. (can you tell it was warm?)


In their complete costumes.  I love my superheros and sidekick.  They are ridiculously cute.


My little Robin from the back.  I can't stand how cute he was with his cape.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment