Monday, February 11, 2013

A piece of February

What have we been up to lately?  Lots of fun!

Is there something on my face?
Come here, Mo, I want to love you!

Playing peek-a-boo.


 Will loves playing peek-a-boo.  It's his favorite thing to do.  He does it all by himself too and just waits for us to play along.  The day I took the above pictures I heard him go, "eek!" and when I looked he was laying on the floor with this blankie on his face waiting to play.  Such a cutie pants!  And of course Landon had to get in on the action too.

Watching the world go by...
 Landon loves watching the trash get picked up and he was just so cute watching them.  Later in the day Will got to enjoy the view out the window too.  He was so happy that he could stand there alone and see the outside he kept pulling up on his tip-toes and squealing with joy.

...and just being too darn cute for words!
I can't get enough of Will's big eyes and chubby cheeks.  Seriously, I can't!  He's eating big boy food, cut two more teeth, is crawling at high speeds, and pulling up to standing (all in the last month).  Tonight he even used his brother's rocking chair as a walker and moved down the hall.  It won't be long now until I have a walker on my hands.  Hard to believe since Landon refused to walk until 14 months.  I love how different every child is and I love my boys.


1 comment:

  1. I love that first set of pictures so much!!! I love your cute superheroes.

    ReplyDelete