Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's have some fun

Having a little fun in the Pitzer house 

Matchmaker Matchmaker make me a match!
He thinks this is hilarious!
What you need for easy tub paints.
Thanks to a friend for telling me this works!
This is how Landon spent his evening,
 with homemade tub paints

The Artist at work

           
An original Lando
The painter with his pallet 


Mommy wanted to paint our faces like bunnies.
I guess bunnies aren't cool with you're a boy.  So I only got my bunny nose.
For anyone wondering about the tub paints, they do not stain!  My fear was that they would cling to that lovely soap scum, that we all have and are ashamed to admit to, and stain it.  I only used one drop of food coloring to dye the shaving cream and it was pigmented enough.  I did use two drops of yellow to get it a prettier color.  The purple was more gray, but I was fearful of using too much dye.  Landon did have a little red that I needed to scrub off because I was painting him and it dried.  To help keep me from worrying about it staining I also kept wiping it off a). to create a clean canvas for him to work on.  b). to keep it from drying and possibly attaching to the soap scum (stupid scum).  He also got a kick out of helping do that and was excited that it turned his bath water a greenish-blue, which is always fun!

ARRRRRR!  After his awesome bath he wanted to be a pirate.
Best pirate EVER.


1 comment:

  1. Bath paints look fun! And you look adorable in the bunny nose picture! Oh and I LOVE Will's smile. LOVE!! (I know we discussed this but it needs to be on the blog so we can remember forever how much I love it!)

    ReplyDelete