Sunday, May 19, 2013

Another one joins the ranks

My husband likes to pick on me for being six months older than he is.  So when I turned 30 first I had to wait patiently for him to join me and our other friends who had crossed over into our glorious 30's.  To celebrate his birthday we had a party in his honor.  We cooked up burgers and hot dogs and friends brought sides and John's Mom brought crabs (mmmmm).  We sat around chatting, played cornhole, and let the hoard of little boys run amok and dig in the dirt and be superheros.  


A motley crew if I do say so myself 


 They were delicious!


Some of the guests





Colin, the adorable Hulk


Turning 30 in style, with a cake decorated by Landon


Howie, the best Captain America out there


We have an amazing group of friends who were willing to come out and party with us.  I think we should do this every month!  Most people had to get moving, but a few were able to hang around and we played more games inside (it got cold) and enjoyed ourselves late into the night.  

So welcome to your 30's my dear!  It's a wonderful place to be so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment