Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Walkin' Will

Who wants to see my little guy ambulating?  He's getting more and more confident in his abilities.  I love it when he claps as he goes like he is so proud of himself.  And he should be!




Well, I can't get it turned, but  I am just thankful that I got it on the computer!  My computer is currently not working so I had to upload things to my husband's computer and work from there.  I like to think that if I was on my laptop I would have gotten it turned at least.  But I wanted to get it up either way.  I want to get a post up about the two birthday's we just celebrated, but that will wait until I get my computer back.  Unless it will be a long time then I will cave in and load all the software for the camera on to the hubster's computer.  

For now....Hooray for Will!!!  I took this tonight and this is the farthest he has walked so far.  Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. What a little walker!!! He's so cute! He clapped at just the perfect moment, as he got around that hurdle! What a hero!

    ReplyDelete