Sunday, May 19, 2013

Say it ain't so!


My baby is one!  How did this happen?  Where did the time go?  I want to turn back the clock sometimes, and last Sunday was that day.  My Mother's Day was well spent  remembering the day my little man joined our family.  I wanted to edit my pictures and put the info on it nice and fancy, but since my computer has died so has my editing software.  

Happy first birthday to my tiny man.  He's weighing in at 18lbs 4oz and measuring 29.5 inches.  My little peanut!  He started walking exactly one week before his birthday and is doing pretty well already.  He loves dogs and has learned to say, "dog dog".  He's a silly kid and I just love him!  

Now humor me and look at a few pictures from his birthday.  We keep birthday's simple, just family.  This year it was just the Grandma's.  He enjoyed a car themed cake and opening presents.

Hooray!  Presents!



 I kept the cake simple this time around and I don't think he minded one bit.

 Another contrast to his brother, he wanted to touch the fire.  His brother, on his first birthday on the other hand, cried until we blew it out.  This is my adventurous child.

 Mmmmm...cake



Way to grow big boy!  I love being your Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment